Dankeskirche is a church building dating from 1866 in the municipality of Sehlen on the Island of Rügen.
The neo-Gothic brick church was built in 1866 and is situated on a hill surrounded by the cemetery. It is 18.50 m long, 11.80 m wide and 12 m high up to the ridge, which is topped by 7 m by the slender, four-story west tower with a simple gable roof. A polygonal apse adjoins the hall-like nave. The choir and nave are dominated by strong buttresses. The high, large lancet windows end at the height of the galleries, which extend around the nave on three sides. Architecturally original is the new parish room, separated from the nave by a glass wall and door in 1993/94 and located under the gallery, where the organ is also found. The organ was built in 1887 by Friedrich. A. Mehmel from Stralsund. In 1999 it was thoroughly restored by the organ builder Wolter from Zudar/Rügen. The pulpit, like the first stone altar, dates from 1866. A new altar made of Pomeranian oak was installed in 1999. In 2001 the rosette of the entrance portal was renovated. A service is held every 2nd Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and summer music is performed.