In 1927, the new town hall was inaugurated after the old building burned down in 1925.
It was built according to the drawings of the Malchin town councilor Erich Tietböhl and extension and detail plans of the architect Paul Korff. It is equipped with a mansard hipped roof. Five half-wall columns emphasize the entrance. The town hall hall hall with its colorful guild signs is the showpiece of the town hall.