The church of St. Mary Magdalene at Neuenkirchen is the Protestant parish church of the parish of Neuenkirchen on the Lebbin peninsula in the western part of Rügen.
The Gothic brick church was built in its present form between 1380 and 1450. There was probably an older predecessor building. The approximately two-meter-high base made of unusually large boulders and fieldstones probably originates from this. The building above it is made of bricks. The former bell tower collapsed during a storm around 1650, was not rebuilt and was replaced by the bell house on the west side of the church. The bell inside originally dated back to 1367, making it the oldest on the Island of Rügen. In 1901 it was recast and the original inscriptions were taken over. Also worth seeing are the medieval holy water basin carved into a fieldstone at the south portal, the current main entrance to the church, and the Renaissance pulpit from 1567, which originally came from the Marienkirche in Bergen and was donated by the Bergen mayor Cracaeus in 1775 for the Neuenkirchen church. The altar dates from 1787.