The church at Kloster Wulfshagen, beautifully situated on a hill on the edge of the village, is a rectangular half-timbered building from the 18th century.
The half-timbered church was built around 1750. The single-nave nave has a boarded, west-facing oak bell tower with a four-sided pyramidal roof and is partly built from the material of a previous church. The interior has a flat wooden barrel ceiling. The altar, which has Gothic and Baroque elements, shows representations from the life of Jesus Christ. The carved altar with twelve reliefs on the story of Mary and the Passion of Christ was made in 1500, the pulpit with sound cover, the former patronage box, the pastor's chair, the congregation pews and the west gallery around 1800. The ringing of the church consists of a bell from the 15th century, without decoration and inscription. On the beam next to it is the inscription "Anno 1696 den 8. Octobris".
Guided tours with Mrs. Kurp can be arranged by calling 0172 3604528.