The natural campsite "Bolter Ufer" C15 is located directly on the south-eastern bank of the Müritz, in the middle of a mixed forest, with a white sandy beach and a catamaran and surf mill.
The fine sandy beach and the extensive shallow water area are ideal for swimming for families with children, but are also an ideal bathing and sports area for surfers, sailors and many water sports enthusiasts. The campsite has a playground, beach volleyball court, kiosk, restaurant and sanitary facilities. There is a dog bathing beach right next door and parking spaces are available.
In the immediate vicinity are
- the Müritz cycle path
- Bus stop "Müritz-rundum" for connections to Waren, Klink, Röbel, Rechlin, National Park (guests who pay a spa tax receive a guest card with which they can take the bus around the Müritz free of charge) - MOBIL WITHOUT A CAR
- the fishing and angling farm with fishing opportunities and delicious fish specialties
- the vacation village "Müritzufer", Müritzparadies
- the "Alte Fahrt" with canoe rental - natural forest and floodplain landscape, motorboat-free and thus an optimal paddling area into the Kleinseenplatte
- Water show bike and Mühlenfließ
- approx. 3.9 km from the adjacent Müritz National Park with its unique flora and fauna (you can explore it not only on foot, but also by bike, canoe, Kremser or bus (free with the Müritz rundum guest card)) and the National Park Information Center
- approx. 500 m from the Weisse Flotte Müritz landing stage on the Bolter Canal
- approx. 7.6 km from the Tourist Information / Haus des Gastes und des Bürgers Rechlin with changing exhibitions