You love long rides in wide landscape, idyllic villages, art and culture? Then ART Quartier is the right place for you to enjoy your vacation in a private, informal atmosphere with child and horse.
Cottage - Horse riding - Art
ART. Quartier offers vacations with child and horse in a private, informal atmosphere. We focus on fearless recreational riding and the harmonious relationship between man and horse.
We offer the following services:
- Western riding from beginner to intermediate level
- horse driving license, lungeing lessons and seat school as lungeing lessons
- in private lessons riding according to the horsemanship method with specials e.g. for beginners, late starters and/or re-starters
- lessons in small groups up to max. 4 persons
- courses and workshops on yoga & riding, cross-country and trail riding
- trail riding: Specials for re-beginners, star rides for those interested in art and culture, day and/or multi-day rides, approx. 30- 35 km/day, catering with campfire, sauna after the ride, max.6 people, own horse/loan horse/school horse, qualified riding companion.
- children's riding vacations only in company of parents
- Work with the horse from the ground asHorsemanship ground work, composure work and confidence building work
- Training of horses according to horsemanship methods
- Vacation packages for families & children, horse & health, e.g. horseback riding & back school, horseback riding & yoga, also for riders with their own horse
- 8 school horses as ponies and warmbloods with the stock dimensions from 135 to 170 cm.
- Other farm animals: young horses, dogs, rabbits, chickens, petting animals for children.
- a riding arena with poles and cavalettis, exercise training with Franklin balls
- a roundpen
- Special features: Pets are welcome, farm vacations in idyllic village, art workshops, swimming beach Fischland-Darß about 20 km away, shopping facilities available nearby.
Guest horses welcome:
- 4 guest horse stalls in the stable with straw bedding and different dimensions of approx. 3.50 - 4.00 m
- 5 guest horse pastures in different dimensions, secured with electric fence
- 5 grass paddocks for guest horses in different dimensions of approx. 10 x 20 m, secured with electric fence.
- Fodder for guest horses: hay, muesli, concentrated feed by arrangement and tap water
In-house network of bridle paths:
- at least 30 routes with variable distances from 1 to infinite hours, usually forest path, road surface, field paths and meadows
- infrastructure around the riding routes with resting places for horse & rider e.g. in Endingen, restaurants/ bistros, cafés in the surrounding area
- no signposting of the routes, but maps and GPS data available
Arrival and departure services:
- Transportation and pick-up from the train station
- luggage transfer for trail riders