The village church Raduhn is a mixture of old and new and impresses with a characteristic stepped gable.
The neo-Gothic village church of Raduhn is located on the highest point of the former cemetery on the outskirts of the village. It was consecrated in its present form in 1859 and was created within two years of construction from the previous church building on the same site. Old brickwork was integrated and is still visible today between red bricks. Furthermore, the stepped gables and the small bell tower catch the eye. Extensive renovations were carried out in the 1960s, among other things the room under the organ loft has been available as a winter church since 1964. The organ from 1850 was built by Johann Heinrich Runge.