One of the earliest neo-Gothic churches with a particularly beautiful design. Rare pulpit altar and Runge organ in the interior.
The Mirow church was built between 1842 and 1845 on the remains of the foundations of its medieval predecessor. This makes it one of the earliest neo-Gothic houses of worship and at the same time it is considered a particularly high-quality and perfectly formed example of neo-Gothic architecture in the Schwerin region. In the tower, which with its flat roof no longer corresponds to the pointed original state, there are two bells. One still comes from the previous church, a second was cast in Wismar in 1845. Rather unusual for a Mecklenburg church is the pulpit altar. The altar painting shows the "disciples of Emmaus" and is a copy of a painting from the Georgenkirche in Parchim. As in many Lewitz churches, Mirow also has an organ by the organ builder Runge.