The small church on the outskirts of the village houses Johann Heinrich Runge's organ masterpiece.
The beginning of the construction of the Gothic brick church in Klinken dates back to the end of the 14th century. It can be found in the cemetery a bit away from the village. No less an organ builder than Johann Heinrich Runge donated his organ masterpiece to the church in 1845. Likewise, a medieval carved altar and preserved wall and vault paintings make up the charm of the interior.