The Tourist Information Warnemünde offers guided tours and sightseeing tours for individual travelers and groups, arranges accommodation, sells souvenirs, helps with questions about the Baltic resort and much more. Also available: theater and concert tickets, RostockCARD, fishing permits, gift vouchers and much more.
The Tourist Information Warnemünde offers:
- Information and advice about the Rostock and Warnemünde region
- Sale of tourist fishing licenses and fishing permits
- Room booking - on site, online or by phone
- Ticket sales
- Travel literature
- Cycling and hiking maps
- Group experiences
- Hanse Sail Fan Shop
- RostockCARD - The experience ticket for the Hanseatic City of Rostock and the region
A special service are also the romantic wedding arrangements in the Warnemünde bailiwick.
November - April: Mon - Fri 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
May - October: Mon - Fri 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat/Sun 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Information about accessibility
- There are 6 public parking spaces for people with disabilities at Kirchplatz (parking space size 250 cm x 600 cm; distance to entrance approx. 150 m).
- From the public parking lot and the Warnemünde S-Bahn station, you can reach the entrances via a path that is easy to walk and drive on.
- The building can be accessed via Alexandrienstraße without thresholds or steps, or via Kirchstraße without steps over a door threshold 2 cm high.
- All rooms usable by guests are accessible at ground level.
- All passages/doors are at least 90 cm.
- The counter in the customer room is 106 cm high. There is an alternative means of communication while seated.
- Aids offered: wheelchair, rollator, scooter.
- The public restroom is located 25 meters from the Kirchenstraße entrance. It can be reached without steps via a ramp with a 6% incline.
- There are fold-up grab bars on both sides of the WC.
- Assistance dogs are allowed.
- Information is not available in Braille or prismatic writing.
- Aids offered: reading aids
- There is no inductive hearing system.