Unspoiled nature, a wide sandy beach and a diverse cycling and hiking network make the vacation in the Baltic resort Koserow unforgettable
A varied program of events invites you to stay, experience and participate all year round. Highlights include "Classics by the Sea" in the Protestant church, beach and children's yoga, sea bridge festival and country festival and much more. On the Baltic Sea beach there is the opportunity to jump on a trampoline, rent banana and pedal boats, and play volleyball and soccer.
Visit the studio of the painter Otto Niemeyer-Holstein in Koserow at the narrowest point of the Island of Usedom. Here it is only 350 meters between the Achterwasser and the Baltic Sea. A beautiful view over the Baltic Sea to the Swinemünde Bay you get from the 58 m high Streckelsberg. The Baltic resort Koserow welcomes you at any time of the year!
- There is a general parking lot available. The parking space for people with disabilities is marked (size of the marked parking space: 250 cm x 500 cm).
- The parking lot and the path to the entrance (distance 40 m) are low-vibration in terms of surface condition and easy to walk and drive on.
- The entrance is available via a 10-meter ramp with handrails on both sides and a 6% slope and a usable walking width of 120 cm. Alternatively, there are 4 steps with handrail.
- The threshold-free entrance door is 100 cm wide and opens automatically.
- The consultation counter is 72 cm to 100 cm high.
- All raised doors and passages are at least 90 cm wide.
- All rooms that can be used by guests and are raised are accessible at ground level or by ramp.
- Aids offered: wheelchair, walker, scooter.
- There are no guided tours for people with walking disabilities and for wheelchair users.
Public WC for people with disabilities
- The WC is located 30 meters from the entrance of the spa administration (in the same building around the corner). The door is 94 cm wide and can be opened with a Euro key. The outside path is easy to walk and drive on.
- The movement areas in the sanitary room are:
- at the door, in front of the sink and in front of the WC at least 150 cm x 150 cm,
- to the left of the WC 170 cm x 70 cm, to the right 75 cm x 70 cm.
- There are fold-up grab rails on both sides of the WC.
- The washbasin is accessible from underneath and the mirror can be viewed while standing or sitting.