I welcome you to my parkland goldsmith shop in Dalwitz. Look forward to great unique pieces of jewelry made of gold, silver and tantalum. My pencil portrait drawings will also be on display. I will give you an insight into my workshop, which was newly established in 2018, and will be very happy to answer any questions you may have about goldsmithing. I look forward to seeing you!
After my training as a goldsmith at the master school for craftsmen Kaiserslautern and several years of work in various goldsmiths in Germany, my dream of my own goldsmith workshop came true at the beginning of 2018 with the reestablishment of the Parkland Goldsmith Dalwitz.
- Here I make unique jewelry from a wide variety of precious materials and
- and carry out repairs and reworkings.
- Besides the common gold and silver I also use the currently rarest metal of the solar system tantalum,which impresses with its black color and durability.
- Apart from the traditional handicraft methods I also use a modernwelding laser. This allows the production of unique tantalum pieces as well as repairs of your favorite pieces, which otherwise would not be possible.
- If you also want to get married in the beautiful surroundings of the Mecklenburg Parkland, you will find with me, in addition to a detailed consultation, the appropriate wedding rings, i.e. designed together with you, as well as bridal jewelry to match the wedding dress.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm