Idyllic country vacation on the Mecklenburg Baltic Coast. The stylishly renovated Old Rectory offers space for happy family reunions and group trips. The Old Rectory is also suitable for people with disabilities.
Idyllically situated, in the middle of a large garden with old fruit trees, is our Altes Pfarrhaus. On the outskirts of Alt Bukow, a small village on the Mecklenburg Baltic Coast, we offer our guests country vacations, rest and relaxation in the countryside. The lovingly renovated house offers a total of 8 double and 2 four-bed rooms with shower/WC, including three accessible rooms. The kitchen, where you can cook together, and the living room offer plenty of space for everyone. The entrance is easily accessible via a paved ramp. Aids can be borrowed without problems and the nursing service is also happy to come. We offer our guests, if desired, a healthy and varied meal. The beautiful, quiet surroundings are ideal for hiking and cycling. The Baltic Sea is only 15 minutes away and the Hanseatic City of Wismar can also be reached quickly. Here, everyone can enjoy a vacation together!
Bees buzz through the crowns of the old fruit trees. Cozy places in the garden invite you to linger. When was the last time you marveled at the starry sky around the campfire? The Baltic Sea and also the Hanseatic City of Wismar are only a few minutes away by car.
Information about accessibility
- 30 m away from the parsonage there are 4 parking spaces available (parking space size 400 cm x 500 cm).
- The path from the parking lot to the entrance is partially not easy to walk and drive on and is only 110 cm wide over a distance of 30 meters.
- Access to the building is via a threshold 4 cm high.
- All rooms that can be used and elevated for the guest are accessible at ground level and at most over a door threshold of 4 cm height.
- All passageways/doors are at least 88 cm wide.
- The movement areas in the living room with integrated kitchen and dining area are at least 150 cm x 150 cm.
- 3 rooms with sanitary facilities are adapted to the needs of people with disabilities.