The gallery Dutchman windmill was built in 1906.
The eight-sided wooden body of the mill and the hood are equipped with shingles. The wind turbine and parts of the equipment are still preserved. The mill was in operation until 1951. After its decommissioning, it was used as a museum of local history as well as for the school as a "polytechnic" center. In 2006, a support association was founded to preserve the mill. Today, the mill is owned by the city of Kröpelin.