In 1759, Vollrath Levin II. Moltzan from Kirch-Grubenhagen became the owner of the Vollrathsruhe estate. The land was taken over on a leasehold basis.
The old Maltzahn estate later passed to v. Tiele-Winkler. The stately, neo-baroque manor house was built in 1920 on the ruins of its baroque predecessor. A low connection to a pavilion-like side wing is attached to the eastern gable end. There is a chapel worth seeing in the estate park. Some farm buildings made of large granite stones and parts of the old wall with the remains of a stable still exist.