Barrow Pennewitt near Warin
Between the village center of Warin and Pennewitt lies the megalithic grave complex from the Stone Age. The megalithic grave lies somewhat hidden to the west of Pennewitt near a piece of forest in the "Ziegenberg" field. In 1908 the grave was examined by Prof. Dr. R. Beltz and was uncovered in the course of this. According to the professor, the supporting stones have been partly displaced in the meantime and the capstones have sunk in, but the passage is still recognizable. The large passage grave consists of six bays with an entrance on the south side. Originally, the stone tomb was covered by an earth mound.