In Mecklenburg Switzerland, the "Nudeloper" attracts its guests to the small town of Gnoien on the Warbel River, not far from Rostock. But what is the Nudeloper?
As crazy as the name sounds, the idea behind it is obvious. In 1997, Lars Schwarz founded the Nudeloper from a New Year's Eve idea: An Italian restaurant that still needed a name. "The concept was really about not being named like all Italians. I thought that if a non-Italian was doing it, then you could calmly recognize it a bit by the name," explains the host and owner. A composition of pasta - "Pasta Opera."
The restaurant eventually evolved into the hotel. "The demand for rooms has always been there," he recalls. So that the line of the "Nudeloper" continues to run through the hotel apart from the gastronomy, the owner has named his five rooms and the suite after famous composers such as Beethoven or Vivaldi. Another special feature of the hotel is its culinary diversity: in addition to Italian cuisine, the "Nudeloper" also offers a Greek restaurant, "Aphrodite", which leaves nothing to be desired by guests.
Curtain up for fabulous celebrations.
- The new hotel "Mecklenburger Hof" in Gnoien with its stately ballroom offers everything for a dream wedding.
- Couples can get married in the hotel or in the garden of the "Mecklenburger Hof" in a civil ceremony or free of charge. Church weddings are celebrated in the Marienkirche in Gnoien.
- The historic ballroom offers space for up to 150 people to celebrate. Unforgettable culinary delights are offered by the festive evening buffet or the multi-course wedding menu.
- The service team ensures that the couple can enjoy their big day without any worries and organizes floral decorations, wedding carriage, dove flying, photographer, fireworks, DJ or a band.
- Also for festive occasions outside the premises, the team of the "Nudeloper" offers a catering service with lovingly and freshly prepared dishes free house!
- The wedding party in the hotel has 20 spacious rooms and suites at its disposal. The bride and groom of course spend the night in the dreamlike wedding suite.