Welcome to Nehringen in the beautiful Trebel Valley! The Trebel is the 75 km long border river between Mecklenburg and Pomerania.
The youth guesthouse "Graureiher" is located in the middle of varied nature - between meadows, forests and moors. This landscape invites everyone to exciting discovery tours or a relaxing stay. The special biodiversity of animals and plants makes the area around the Trebel a popular place for excursions and recreation, not only for school classes but also for water hikers, cyclists and private travelers. Those who have spent the whole day following the beaver and watching the gray heron will find peace and quiet in the bed houses of the youth guesthouse. In addition, the guesthouse offers romantic log cabins for "tired spirits" and a tent meadow with a sanitary house.
The program highlights
- Canoe rental
- Dropping tours on land and water
- Pirate camp
- Stone Age Camp
- Terrain games like Capture the Flag
- Raft building and night hike
- Barbecue and campfire area
- We individually design your project days, graduation parties and class trips
- Stand up Paddling including material and trainer
And here you can lay your weary heads:
- in the bed house 1 with altogether 29 beds distributed on: 1 x 1 bed room; 1 x 2 bed room (with separate WC and shower); 3 x 4 bed rooms; 2 x 7 bed rooms
- in the ward house 2 with a total of 36 beds / partly accessible divided into: 2 x 2 bed rooms (with separate WC and shower); 8 x 4 bed rooms with shared sanitary facilities; "green classroom
- in two small and one big log cabin - rustic and cozy, you only need your sleeping mat and a sleeping bag
- in your own tent on the campsite. We can accommodate up to 35 tents. Sanitary house with 4 wet cells and WC's.
Whether you arrive as a group, family or individualists at the guest house, everyone will immediately find his favorite place on the spacious grounds. And you will see that there is also a life without cell phones and stress. Leave your everyday life behind and dive into a magical world full of history, freedom and experiences! Welcome to the youth guesthouse Graureiher in Nehringen at the river Trebel.
Nehringen is a small idyllic village between Tribsees and Grimmen was once the southernmost part of Sweden and represents the most original preserved ensemble of Swedish Baroque in Vorpommern. A historic wooden drawbridge over the river Trebel connects the regions of Mecklenburg and Vorpommern. The Trebel is an approximately 75 km long river, whose intermittent course has formed the historical border between Mecklenburg and Vorpommern for over 700 years. The adjacent protected landscape area provides for dreamlike nature experiences not only for water hikers.