The gallery holland mill in Neubukow has a long tradition.
Gallery Dutchman windmill with octagonal base construction was built in 1910 with automatically working wind rose and traditional wooden wings. The mill body and the hood were set on typical eight-sided brick base. In 1937 the wings were converted to so-called "Bilausche Ventikanten", steel mill wings developed by the aviation officer Bilau.
The mill is the only one of its kind in the new German states to have such preserved wings, which also have the highest span of 27 meters for this type. Both the wind turbine and the grinding mill are still operational. In 1981 the mill wings were restored. The mill is privately owned.