Accessible vacation apartment in Warin just a few meters from Lake Groß Warin. Enjoy a relaxing vacation in the vacation home built in 2020.
The apartment is located on the first floor with a wide parking lot directly in front of the door. 1 bedroom is equipped with a double bed (one side with motorized nursing bed). The children's bedroom is equipped with a double bunk bed 100 cm wide suitable for adults (bed rails for children available) and a single bed 80 cm wide (with motorized care bed).
Spend happy vacation days in the spacious living area with a cozy fireplace. The kitchen is exclusively equipped with all the necessary technical appliances such as a dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, oven, induction hob and coffee machine.
There is a bathroom with an accessible shower with shower seat, a wheelchair-accessible washbasin and HEWI grab rails on the toilet. A shower/WC wheelchair with safety bar can also be used. The wheelchair-accessible solid wood sauna is wheelchair-accessible.
Enjoy a fantastic view of Lake Warin when you get up in the morning.
Information on accessibility
- The apartment has a parking lot.
- The path from the parking lot to the entrance is 2 m long. It is easy to walk and drive on.
- The building is steplessly accessible.
- All elevated rooms that can be used by guests are accessible at ground level.
- All doors/passages are at least 86 cm wide.
- There are 2 care beds available.
- A sauna wheelchair is available.
Further verified and detailed information on accessibility can be found at Travel for all.