Welcome between lakes, forests and meadows of the Müritz National Park. Enjoy peace and marvel at plants and animals that have become rare. For young and old, the surroundings can be explored by bike, boat or on foot.
If you dream of a family vacation in a romantic manor house, this is the place for you. Halfway between Berlin and Rostock you will find the family holiday park Dambeck at the source of the Havel.
Here, pristine nature and swimming lakes are right on your doorstep.
Indoor and outdoor children's play areas offer freedom and fun. Our caring supervision for the kids ensures child-friendly vacation experiences. The comfortably and modernly equipped apartments or terraced houses are especially designed for the needs of families. In the morning and in the evening our kitchen offers a well-balanced catering with many fresh and regionally produced products.
Every season holds fascinating natural spectacles, whose secrets you will learn on guided hikes.
- Accessible accommodation units with lake view and wood-burning stove
- Seminar room for 20 people with kitchen and wood-burning stove
- Lift as an access aid to the manor house
- All passages/doors are at least 90 cm wide.
- Idyll pure at the bathing jetty (swimming pontoon) Röthsee
- Waldmobil enables people with limited mobility to experience nature in the national park
- Trail for the blind is a hiking trail with information boards and descriptions in Braille.
Tip Dalmsdorf: Canoe entry for tours on the Havel spring lakes possible despite limited mobility