The Darguner Klostersee is a popular destination for locals and guests of the city. It attracts hiking trails directly on the water, a great swimming beach, boat rentals and fishing opportunities.
The Darguner Klostersee invites not only to
- romantic walks along the lake promenade,
- but also to swim in the lido,
- fishing and
- fishing and boating.
Many guests are attracted by its excellent water quality. The lake connects the idyllic small town with old brick and half-timbered buildings with a large forest area and
- can be hiked around in about 1.5 hours.
In the water, which was dammed by Cistercian monks and is on average 2-3m deep, a variety of fish species such as pike, perch, pikeperch, eel, carp & Co. cavort.
- Fishing permits as well as tourist fishing licenses are available at the Dargun town information office.
- At the lido there are modern changing rooms, sanitary facilities, a playground, a snack bar and a boat rental.
- Parking spaces are located directly at the lido.