The town marina is the port of departure and destination for many water hikers in the western part of the Mecklenburg Lake District and offers all the services necessary for a boating vacation.
- 60 guest berths with water and electricity connection.
- Diving depth > 2,0 m
- slewing pillar crane 6,3 t
- Slipway (also for dinghies)
- Sewage disposal system
- disposal possibility for chemical toilets
- modern sanitary facilities
- service around the boat
- Tent and trailer sites on request
- Müritz-Elde waterway km 120,5
- close to the city center
- gastronomy (approx. 3 minutes) and shopping facilities (approx. 10 minutes) within walking distance
Prices for the water berth according to the statutes (excerpt):
- 1,50 Euro - per started boat length meter per day
- 1,00 Euro - per person over 10 years old
- 8,00 Euro - slip fee
- 40,00 Euro - crane fee
- 60,00 Euro - crane hour (special services)
The complete user fee statutes are available upon request.
- 01.04. - 30.04. ..... 16.00 - 19.00 hrs.
- 01.05. - 30.09. ..... 08.00 - 11.30 h and 13.30 - 18.00 h
- 01.10. - 31.10. ..... 16.00 - 19.00 hrs.
Crane and slip work until 11.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. respectively.