The fieldstone church from the late Middle Ages only appears unspectacular from the outside, inside it is richly decorated.
The rather simple-looking village church in Tramm is enthroned on a hill in the middle of the village. It was built in the 15th century and has a mixed masonry of fieldstone and brick. Inside the building there are numerous carved figures and murals from the time when the church was built. Two memorial plaques commemorate those from Tramm and Bahlenhüschen who died in the First and Second World Wars. The church grounds, which are enclosed by a fieldstone wall, are also home to a war memorial commemorating the Franco-Prussian War of 1870/71.