Drosedow Church - located directly on the Mecklenburg Lake District Pilgrimage Route
The church in Drosedow dates from 1882 and is a neo-Gothic brick building. Above the entrance of the church there is a tower-like structure in which the bell hangs. The interior of the church is in neo-Gothic style. The altar in this church also has an altar rail. The pulpit and the gallery are rather plain - there is no organ here.