Ideal for families who want to enjoy an adventure vacation on a farm in the Mecklenburg Lake District. Do you want to relax and experience nature, on a small family horse farm near the Baltic Sea and the Müritz? Then you are exactly right with us!
In the Mecklenburg Lake District we run a small, secluded vacation resort with vacation apartments and a small romantic wooden holiday home with fireplace. Ideal for families who want to enjoy an adventure vacation on a farm. Our farm is especially interesting for riders who come with their own horses or who would like to borrow a cross-country horse from us. We invite you to go for a ride or for a training ride with the Nienhagen Foxhound pack. You have the possibility to ride along with the dog work every Wednesday and Saturday or to be part of the daily training on foot.
The training area with about 50 natural obstacles is about 500 ha large. In addition to a dressage arena, a large jumping arena and a small indoor riding arena, ponies, large horses, cattle and many dogs feel at home on 10 hectares. Therefore, you are welcome to bring your dog with you on vacation.
For hunters we organize hunts in our own hunting ground.
Our services around the horse for you:
- Individual lessons, group lessons with max. 5 persons in dressage and jumping for beginners, adults and re-starters.
- Lungeing lessons in dressage
- Children's riding vacations from Monday to Saturday, incl. overnight stay and meals from 8 years with supervisor and trainer (in the 1st, 3rd, and 5th vacation week)
- regularly held riding badge courses
- horseback riding with up to 6 people on horses that are safe for riding or your own horse
- a dressage arena with letters in 20 x 40 m with sand surface, a large grass jumping arena with fixed fencing in the dimension 40 x 60 m, a small indoor riding arena as well as approx. 50 natural obstacles on altogether 500 ha.
- lessons by qualified personnel - trainer C
- various cross-country routes from 1/2 to 4 hours, incl. natural jumps, water and walking rest stop directly from the yard
- farm owned cross-country course around the local mountain with a length of 1.200 m
Guest horses welcome
- 3 guest horse stalls of approx. 3x4 m with straw bedding and desired fodder
- 2 guest horse pastures in the measure approx. 30 x 60 m
- ponies/ horses from 1,10 - 1,80 m
- as well as dogs, ducks, geese and cattle
pick-up service from the train station/ airport possible by arrangement