Spanish horses in the heart of Mecklenburg - on the Andalusian farm Zeez you will find relaxation and many offers around the horse. As a horse and nature lover you are in good hands with us, regardless of whether you want to spend your vacation completely, by the day or by the hour with us. We are looking forward to your visit!
The Andalusian farm Zeez is idyllically located on the edge of the Mecklenburg village Zeez at the gates of the Hanseatic city of Rostock. The natural location of the farm invites you to great hiking and orientation tours by horse, on foot or by paddle boat. Here you will find rest and relaxation, training opportunities with your own or the farm's own horses and incentives for an active and eventful vacation. In addition, special course and theme offers at the Andalusierhof Zeez provide space for self-awareness, stress reduction and for finding and strengthening one's own skills. Thereby the horse acts as a mirror of ourselves, the communication with the horse gives valuable impulses and opens new views and perspectives.
For children, this is possible, for example, within the framework of our vacation programs, in which skills are also promoted with a view to school. From Zeez, the Baltic Sea, the Hanseatic cities and various vacation attractions can be reached quickly.
On our farm there is an indoor riding arena with an area of 20 x 20 m (sand). In addition, there is a riding arena 20 x 35 m (lighted, drained sand arena) and extensive material for ground work. For guest horses we have 2 guest boxes and 1 outside box with small paddock (bedding straw or shavings) as well as hay, concentrated feed as needed. Restaurants, bathing and shopping facilities are available nearby (4 km). We offer transportation/pick-up from and to the train station (airport possible by arrangement).
For riding lessons we have 3 riding horses from 120 cm to 165 cm (pony and Spanish horses), plus additional horses for therapy, coaching and ground work.
The following services are offered:
- Seat training for all riders on the lunge line.
- Seat training and body awareness for all riders in private lessons
- Group lessons only on own horses
- Children's riding vacations for up to 8 children, combination of horse and school, exercises around the horse (ground work and riding) as well as other nature-related activities
- Further education to become an equine-assisted therapist and competence trainer, more information at www.institut-mentoris.com, various course offers for horse and rider
- Work from the ground: Ground work, composure work, horsemanship, young horse training, cirzensics.
- Special services:
- Individual offers for individuals and groups in equine assisted therapy with self-awareness and competence training.
- family days with different topics, horse and dog
- horse-friendly keeping in the active stable with paddock trail, guided tours on our facility with information on the main topics (e.g. advantages, difficulties and solutions in the active stable, breeding of Spanish horses, body language in horses...) possible by appointment.
Training for the horse:
- Training of young horses with preparation for breaking in, breaking in itself and cirzensics.
- Special services: Circensics, training of horses for therapeutic work, day courses and individual training for ground work, training of young horses, horse-human communication, free work, circensics.
- 1 pony 1.20m, 3 Spanish horses (PRE) 1.56m and 1.63m, another 8 horses for equine assisted therapy and skills training as well as.
- 2 farm dogs