The present-day collegiate church in Warin dates back to the 19th century.
The Collegiate Church of Warin stands on the site of the old church built before 1233. This had to be demolished because of fungal decay. From 1874 to 1878 a larger church was built. The interior is decorated with a painted wooden ceiling in the style of the Wartburg. The altarpiece, pulpit and pews form a harmonious whole. At the end of the 20th century the church was extensively renovated. In the process, many wooden paintings worth seeing were uncovered and restored.