St. John's Church in Rambin is the Protestant parish church of the parish of Rambin in the south of the Island of Rügen.
St. John's Church in Rambin was first mentioned in a document in 1300. It is thus one of the oldest churches on the Island of Rügen. The Gothic brick church was remodeled in baroque style around 1700 and a wide and deeply curved wooden ceiling was added. After 1990, the church tower and the roof truss were renovated, and partial restorations were also carried out. The ceiling and pews were painted and repaired by local people under the supervision of a restorer. The oldest piece of equipment in the church is the baptismal font from the 13th century. The triumphal cross and the carved figure of Mary with the Child date from the late Middle Ages. The richly decorated gallery from the Renaissance. The life-size figure paintings on the north and south walls of the church (Christ as Pantocrator and the four Evangelists) also date from this period. The paintings are remodeled figures of an earlier version of the 12 apostles. The altar dates from 1738. The organ was built in 1972 by the organ builder VEB Frankfurter Orgelbau Sauer.