Stately brick building built around 1300. A special feature, the wooden bell tower stands next to the church with two bells from 1797 and 1820 respectively.
The interior of the church appears as a three-nave hall building with cross-ribbed vault. The interior decoration is impressive - the altarpiece and pulpit were created by Dittrich Hartung from Rostock in the early 18th century. The baptismal font dates from the 14th century. The organ was built by Christian Kersten from Rostock in the 18th century.