The Göhren church can be found at the Speckbusch .
It was not until 1913 that the up-and-coming seaside resort of Göhren, which until then had belonged to Middelhagen, became an independent parish. And it was not until 1929 that the foundation stone could be laid for a church of its own, which was consecrated on May 16, 1930.
The interior still reflects the style of the time: a clearly structured and simply designed building that exhorts clarity and sobriety on the outside and inside. Nevertheless, some remodeling has been done in recent years: For example, a parish room was installed behind the gallery. In 2006, the chancel was redesigned. As a result, the crucifixion group on the altar is now better accentuated. It comes from the Stufflesser workshop in Northern Italy and shows Mary and John in Mönchgut costume. Also worth seeing are the colored windows in the chancel and the barque "Seeadler".