Discover now our family-friendly vacation home directly at the idyllic Salzhaff at the Baltic Sea. Enjoy a relaxing vacation with sauna, fireplace and best equipment. Our house meets the quality standard "accessible for people with walking disabilities" according to the seal of approval "Travel for All".
Built in 2017, our vacation home Familienzeit has all the amenities you need for your vacation. The vacation home is located in the popular vacation home area "Am Salzhaff" in Boiensdorf. From here you can walk to the natural Baltic Sea beach as well as explore the nature reserve at the "Boiensdorfer Werder".
Our vacation home is handicapped accessible and has also been tested and certified by "Reisen für Alle". With us, even people with walking disabilities can enjoy a relaxing vacation.
Highlights about the house:
- Suitable for up to 8 people (4 adults / 4 children) plus 2 babies.
- WLan, usable free of charge
- Fireplace with wood burning
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 children's room with 2 bunk beds
- garden with playground equipment (fully fenced)
General location information:
From Boiensdorf you can ideally explore the Hanseatic Cities of Wismar (approx. 17km), Schwerin (approx. 57km) or also Rostock (approx. 40km). Here you will find many exciting sights for your excursions. Also for people with handicap there are numerous offers and possibilities here.
If you want to enjoy a busy day at the beach, the vacation resorts of Rerik or Kühlungsborn are also worth a visit. These are also in the immediate vicinity and can be explored by bike, for example.
Information about accessibility
- The path from the parking lot to the entrance is 5 meters long and easy to walk and drive on.
- The building is accessible via a mobile ramp 1.52 m long.
- All rooms are accessible at ground level and well lit.
- The beds are accessible by wheelchair.