Let yourself be inspired in the following if vacation - Rügen - ambience and tranquility are in the foreground. In the middle and yet far away - the riding facility Tegelhof.
The riding facility Tegelhof on Rügen offers ideal conditions for you and / or your four-legged friends to escape from everyday life. You will experience exceptional tranquility, surrounded by pleasant ambience in an idyllic secluded location. The facility has 25 light and air-flooded boxes, indoor riding arena 15,5x35m, dressage arena 20x60m and a jumping arena 70x70m. Furthermore, there are 25 hectares of rounded off pastureland around the farm, on which approx. 20 mobile as well as fixed terrain obstacles are available to our interested eventing and hunting rider guests.
Feel good. Under this motto three comfortable vacation apartmentsand a vacation house under thatch have been built. Equipped with old stone floors, wooden beam ceiling, Bullerjan, B&O TV/ Hifi and whirlpool you can enjoy the peace for yourself, the view of the horses and the sun from the rise to the set. At the watering hole - the epicenter of social life at the Tegelhof you meet to review the day with a pilsner and steak.
Perceive. Be inspired by the relationship between man and horse. Experience riding lessons, whether beginning or advanced. Enjoy rides through gently rolling countryside all the way to the Rügen Bodden, or treat your horse to a life in socially acceptable herd management. Decide whether you want to enjoy your riding experience on the back of a Friesian, Trakehner or Westphalian warmblood.
Saskia & Sven are looking forward to your request.
The following services are offered:
- Lungeing lessons for beginners and advanced riders; especially for seat training
- Individual riding lessons for beginners and advanced riders in dressage and jumping
- Group riding lessons with a maximum group size of 2-3 persons
- group and individual horseback rides
- Training courses and advanced training courses can be booked individually and on request
- School and rental horses: our Trakehner gelding with an approx. 174cm pole, our Westphalian mare with an approx. 169cm pole, our Trakehner/Friesian mix gelding with an approx. 165cm pole as well as various Friesians of the freelance riding instructor Mrs. Astrid Jahn.
- further farm animals: our farm dog
- indoor riding arena 15,5x35m with carpet chips as riding arena floor
- dressage arena 20x60m
- jumping arena 70x70m
Guest horses welcome:
- Guest horse stalls with a total of 25 spacious light and air-flooded stalls with straw as bedding.
- Guest horse pastures can be arranged individually
- Feed for our guest horses - 2x daily homemade hay and crushed oats as concentrated feed.
- Riding trails through forests and across fields for hours, also possible to the water by arrangement.
- the riding facility has a cross-country track
- hour-long rides star-shaped in all 4 directions possible