On the 30th anniversary of the end of the Second World War, the tank monument was erected. The erected Russian tank of the type T-34 took part in the battles for Berlin in 1945. After a citizen survey, the local council voted in favor of preserving the monument on October 20, 1992. The monument is the last of its kind in MV.
The tank memorial was erected in 1975 to mark the 30th anniversary of the end of World War II. The Russian T-34 tank, placed on a concrete base, took part in the battles for Berlin in 1945 and then came into the possession of the NVA, which made it available for the memorial. In front of the tank memorial there is a green area with a memorial for Soviet soldiers.