Baking and field stone church from the 15th century.
The Gothic brick church standing on a hill dates back to the 15th century. Its oldest piece of equipment is a wooden crucifix located on a triumphal arch pillar. The eight-sided pulpit with the star-shaped bell lid was built in 1598. The baroque baptismal angel was recently restored. The altarpiece (early 19th century) contains a copy of the Madonna painting after Cerregio. In 2001 the organ, made in Szczecin in 1909, was restored.