The village church in Rostock Wulfshagen was built in 1318 from field and brick.
The exterior is a field and brick building with a polygonal east end, probably from the 15th century, and was later altered several times. During the reconstruction in 1825 under Carl Theodor Severin, the tower and the sacristy were removed and the west gable was renewed. The new portal was very narrow and integrated into this gable in the neo-Gothic style. The interior of the church has a flat roof. In the chancel, the medieval wall painting was restored. It contains twelve consecration crosses. The three-winged carved altar on the side is a late Gothic work from around 1500. It depicts the crucifixion group and the apostles, but is only incompletely preserved.
The organ was built by Christian Börger from Rostock. The pew pews date from the second half of the 19th century. In the windows of the chancel there are nine cabinet panes with coats of arms, which testify to the restoration of the church after the Thirty Years' War by Rostock notables. Ten panes with biblical quotations decorate the windows of the church interior. A votive ship, a brig with a black hull from 1861, hangs from the ceiling of the church. The belfry is made of wood and is freestanding in the churchyard.
Two pews of the pews are today in the nave of the former village church of Dargelütz, which was rebuilt in the open-air museum of Klockenhagen. They also served the museum as a model for replicas to complete the interior.