"A house with history(s)" and a long tradition in the Baltic resort Boltenhagen
Look forward to your vacation days at the Baltic Sea in our lovingly restored house with Bed & Breakfast Pension in the center of Boltenhagen. To the 5 km long sandy beach of the Boltenhagen bay you walk only 150 m, to the pier with spa park only about 400 m.
Haus Seefrieden was built as early as 1920 and was run by the builder, a fisherman, as a guesthouse even then. Today the house is one of the few traditional and one of the most beautiful in the second oldest German Baltic resort.
We offer our guests several friendly vacation apartments (with living room and bedroom or combined living room/bedroom, full or small kitchen, shower or bath tub and TV) for two to four persons as well as double rooms for two persons. For small children we are happy to provide a travel cot and high chair on request. All rooms are non-smoking - unfortunately pets are not allowed.
The apartments/rooms are very individually furnished. No accommodation is like another. Some of them are handicapped accessible. A special vacation experience is certainly our "apartment in the style of the 20s" or our fancy "sea chest".
- Modernized 100-year-old house with individual furnishings.
- Short ways to the beach (150 m) and local center (400 m)
- Spa doctor in the neighborhood
- Attractive special offers
- Delicious breakfast in our "Fischerstübchen", alternatively "bread rolls to the door - our service at cost price".
- Drinks service (self-service against cash of confidence)
- Parking lot and meadow with grill possibility directly at the house
- WLAN free of charge
- Bed linen and towels included in the price
- Electricity, heating and water costs included
- No final cleaning costs
- Extensive information in guest folders and at the information desk
- We speak English
- Nous parlons francais