The New Apostolic Church in Binz.
In the 1930s, New Apostolic Christians were already living in Binz, attending the divine services in Stralsund or Neuendorf. After the end of the Second World War, more members of the New Apostolic Church joined them, who had found a new home on the island of Rügen. In 1946, the first divine services were held in Binz in the apartment of Deacon Hase. This small group was cared for by Priest Aster, who was the head of the Neuendorf congregation at the time. Deacon Hase was entrusted with the priesthood in 1948. On January 1, 1951, Priest Hase was commissioned by Apostle Landgraf to serve the congregation as its overseer. Thus, the congregation of Binz was founded on that day. At that time the congregation had 53 members. The meeting places had to be changed often until 1997. On October 24, 1998, Apostle Dieter Böttcher consecrated the newly built church in Dollaner Straße 1. Finally, the congregation had its own church! It has room for 165 visitors in the main church and 35 visitors in the side church.