Privately used manor house from 1892 with large landscaped park.
The Losentitz estate on Rügen was owned until 1767 by the family of the Swedish Imperial Councillor Axel Count von Löwen, previous owner in the 16th century was the von Berglase family.In 1767 the von Dyke family acquired the estate, they remained owners until 1935.The manor house, a two-story red brick building, was built around 1892 by order of Otto von Dyke. After the expropriation of the last estate owner Armgard von Heyden-Linden in 1945, the manor house provided a home for many families. After the political changes, restoration work began, but the owner went bankrupt and the manor house then stood empty for several years. In 2009, new owners were found who would like to continue the restoration work and subsequently use the manor house privately. Particularly valuable is the library inside the building, which has been preserved in large parts, but also excellent stucco work and partially painted wall paneling can be found here. The manor house is surrounded by a 6-hectare landscape park, which was laid out by the Swedish Major General Moritz von Dyke between 1794 and 1811.