The workshop is located in the manor house of Pulow.
The workshop is located in the manor house of Pulow.
Am Fußsteig 5
Am Fußsteig 5
Unfortunately, we cannot currently find any matching results for your search criteria.
Boat building courses for ambitious hobby boat builders, as well as for families, school classes and youth groups. At the end of the course, everyone can go home with a self-built wooden boat, be it a canoe, a kayak or even a small dinghy.
Villa Irmgard is a museum of literary and regional history. The Russian poet Maxim Gorky lived here from May to September 1922.
Beekeeping in a beautiful location directly on the moorland meadows on the Peene River.
But here, as in general, things turn out differently than you think...
The Gothic church building dates from the 13th century.
In addition to snack products and game as frozen and chilled goods, we offer a charmingly assorted selection of suitable "accessories" around the theme of forest and game. For those who have no appetite for game, we have expanded our small snack range with vegetarian and sweet alternatives. Coffee, cakes and pastries are of course also offered.
Pudagla Castle was once the seat of Duchess Maria of Saxony.
The old Bansin fire station was converted into a small literature house with a library and exhibition rooms in 2000.
On the promenade in the Baltic resort Trassenheide on the Island of Usedom there is a mobile tourist information.
The diving gondola at the head of the 315-meter-long pier offers you the opportunity to take a dry-foot dive into the Baltic Sea and get a closer look at the habitat beneath the waves.
The church of Zinnowitz was built at the end of the 19th century. Today it is also a venue for concerts.
The Friesenhof is located in Trassenheide on the Island of Usedom. Off-season beach rides, trail rides, carriage and Kremser rides and pony rides are offered.
The hotel is located between the idyllic marina (about 1500m) and the fine sandy wide beach (about 700m) in the beautiful Baltic resort Karlshagen.
Our small, quiet hotel with direct location on the sea was built in 1885 as the first bathhouse in Wilhelminian style for the "water-hungry" bathers.
The Bockwindmühle in Pudagla was built in the first half of the 17th century. It is the only Bockwindmühle in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The church of Karlshagen is the only new church of the 20th century on the Island of Usedom besides the church of Bansin.
The Katzow Sculpture Park is Europe's largest sculpture park.
Shallow-water fanatics are at the wrong address in Zinnowitz. With a strong breeze from the east, first-class Baltic Sea waves roll onto the fine sandy beach here. In the high season, however, you can only enjoy the spectacle outside the bathing zone because of the many vacationers.
Venue of the Vorpommersche Landesbühne
Historic Dutch windmill (built in 1821) with largely preserved and intact interior. The path from grain to flour and other grain products can be traced using the old machinery. In the bakehouse hikers and visitors find the ideal resting place with coffee and cake. In the cellar of the mill there is an exhibition with reproductions of paintings by Lyonel Feininger showing motifs from Benz and Neppermin. From the mill you have a magnificent view over the "Usedom Switzerland".
Former monastery church of the Cistercians.
As the oldest fish smokehouse in Vorpommern, the Thurow smokehouse is both a technical monument and an EU-approved producer of a wide variety of smoked fish products.
In the Baltic resort of Heringsdorf on the Island of Usedom is Germany's oldest beach basket factory - the Korbwerk.
The HafenHotel PommernYacht is a special address of modern and stylish hotel business & hospitality - your temporary home for vacation, business trip or weekend getaway. Enjoy the maritime flair in Germany's most northeastern port city opposite the sunny island of Usedom. Situated in the middle of Ueckermünde's city harbor and only a few steps away from the historic old town, our hotel makes a stay for bike and boat tourists as interesting as for beach vacationers and nature lovers.
Rafting and boat rental is located on the Uecker River.
The only medieval church on the outer coast of the island, built at the end of the 13th century as a fieldstone church
The fish is offered as caught, ready to cook, salted, marinated, boiled, fried, soured, as salad and on delicious fish platters.
The Jägerhof Forestry Office includes a forest garden where there are many interesting things to discover.
The tennis facility is located in the Greifswald Volksstadion.
The Petri Church in Lubmin was solemnly consecrated in 1957.
The fieldstone building was erected as a chapel in 1319 and extended with brick from 1338.
The local history room "Uns Fischers Arbeitshütt" tells about the Koserow fishing.
The church in Heringsdorf belongs to the Lutheran Church.
The town church of St. Mary in Usedom was first mentioned in 1337.
With Törn-me-on Yachtcharter you will experience many new impressions!
Pommerngrün Naturkostladen & Bio-Imbiss is located in Greifswald.
Lütow megalithic tomb
Ostrich farm is located on Owstin Estate in Vorpommern. Breeding of ostrich meat according to ecological principles and sale in the estate store.
Ostseeländer Biowelt farm café & farm store
The Neuendorf Motor Sport and Leisure Center is located in Vorpommern.
Farm store Villa Kunterbunt
The most important surviving water fortress in northern Germany from the Renaissance period. In 1258 the castle came into the possession of the von Schwerin family. After a very eventful history with ups and downs, the castle was bought back by Kaspar Freiherr von Harnier. He is the heir designated by the last lord on Spantekow (his grandfather Hans Bone von Schwerin, until 1945).
The Usedom Rock Garden is a complex collection of bedload from the last ice age of European significance
The town church of St. Johannis is located on the Baltic-Westphalian Way of St. James (Usedom-Lübeck).
The bowling alley is located in Haus Usedom in the Baltic resort Kölpinsee on Usedom.
De Spinndönz is a natural goods store with workshop in Usedom.
Various events are offered in the Literature Salon.
Kruggel bike rental and service is located in the Baltic resort Zinnowitz.
St. Peter's Church in Benz was first mentioned in 1229.
The tennis facility is located in the Baltic resort Zinnowitz.
The Usedomer Kunsthaus is located in Zinnowitz.
Zecherin Bridge is a bascule bridge to the Island of Usedom.
The tennis facility "Am Stadtwald" is located in Anklam.
The Rolf Werner Memorial Studio is located in Bansin.
The Kuntzow manor house was built around 1900.
The Rossin manor house dates back to the 19th century.
The Ludwigsburg Castle Chapel goes back to a branch church of the nearby Eldena Monastery dedicated to St. Nicholas on this site. Our church was renewed and became the castle chapel when Duchess Sophie Hedwig of Pomerania Wolgast received the then place Darsim (Dersem) from her husband, Duke Ernst Ludwig, as a Leibgedinge and built the castle here in 1592. There she called the place her Ludwigshoff, which then became our Ludwigsburg.
Fish sale in the port of Freest
The city wall Lassan is part of the medieval city fortification.
In Wolgast you can still find remains of the historical city wall.
Höfeladen Eating Pleasure
Herb nursery Gottschling herbs
Country workshop weaving
...the special stay for young and old!
Sale of freshly caught fish
Church built in 1894/95 as a neo-Gothic red brick building
Buy fresh milk and other regional specialties on site.
Fresh milk from the vending machine from 6:00 to 24:00.
Youngest island church, built on the wooded slope 1938/39
The camp, located directly on the Peenestrom, offers catamaran rental and training as well as berths and overnight accommodation (holiday home, tent, camper van).
Today’s manor house in Wrangelsburg was built around 1880. It is idyllically located and has a landscape park directly on the castle lake. Many romantic hiking trails lead into the forest from here.
The village church in Kemnitz looks back on a long tradition. In the rectory, right next to the church is a small exhibition of the painter Friedrich August von Klinkowström.The theme cycle path "Route of North German Romanticism", which runs from Greifswald to Wolgast, leads to the places of this painter of the romantic period.
The Norbert Stöcker boatyard has 40 water berths for yachts of up to 14 metres in length on the Uecker river, about one sea mile upstream of the Uecker estuary.
The fishing village Freest is located directly at the mouth of the Peene River to the Bay of Greifswalder and is home to the largest fishing port in Mecklennburg-Vorpommern (MV). Every 5th fish in MV is caught here, mostly herring, flounder and cod. Also the oldest smokehouse in Vorpommern is located near the harbour. From May to October guests can take the ferry to the island of Usedom, Peenemünde, every hour from May to October. Bicycle transport is also possible.
The Putzar castle ruin is located in a wild and romantic park.
Sailing and motorboat school and Rückenwind boat rental