Former hunting lodge in the style of Tudor Gothic.
The Karnitz estate was owned by the von Kahlden family until the end of the 16th century, when, after several changes of ownership, it came into the possession of the von Usedom family at the beginning of the 19th century. Guido von Usedom had the manor house built in 1834/35 as a hunting lodge in the Tudor Gothic style. In 1868 the manor came into the possession of Ruperti, the owner of the manor. In 1930 the manor was owned by Dr. Freiherr von Vietinghoff. In the battlement gable there is a coat of arms of the von Lancken-Wakenitz family, who owned the manor for some time. After 1945, the manor house was used for residential purposes, as a school, kindergarten and restaurant. Until 1969, extensive conservation measures took place, in which the village participated. Parts of the park became allotments, and the remains of the park have been protected since 1969. In 1991, a facade renovation took place. Today the building is privately owned.