The hotel is an ideal starting point for exploring the city as well as trips to Rügen, Usedom and the nature reserves. It is located right next to the train station of the Hanseatic City of Stralsund and is integrated into the modern arcade at the train station with stores, gastronomy, casino and bowling center.
The IntercityHotel Stralsund offers 114 standard or business rooms as well as family rooms and accessible rooms in a central location, right next to the main train station.
Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Hanseatic City of Stralsund with its many sights after breakfast with a view over the Knieperteich. The city center is only a few minutes walk from the hotel. Nevertheless, the hotel pass is also valid as a FreeCityTicket and offers you free use of public transport in Stralsund and on the Island of Rügen for the entire duration of your stay.
After an eventful day you can strengthen yourself in our restaurant or linger comfortably at the hotel bar.
Information about accessibility
- In the parking garage there are five marked parking spaces for people with disabilities (parking space: 250cm x 450cm). There is a pay station available. The controls are 100cm and 60cm high at the highest and lowest points, respectively.
- The path from the parking garage to the entrance area is about 50m long and easy to walk and drive on.
- Access to the building is without thresholds or steps. The door opens automatically.
- All doors and passageways are at least 90 cm wide.
- All rooms that can be used by guests and are elevated are accessible at ground level or via elevators. The cabins of the two elevators are 110 cm x 220 cm. The clear passage width of the elevator doors is 90 cm in each case.
- In the elevators, the stopping position is not announced by voice. An outgoing emergency call is confirmed acoustically.
- There is at least one grab rail at the WCs. Some of these can be raised.
- The showers are accessible without steps and equipped with a shower chair and grab bars.
- Alarm triggers are provided.
- Rooms have a visually perceptible alarm.
- Assistance dogs may be brought along.