Who appreciates service from one source for groups and individualists, will be thrilled by us! Feel, see, hear, smell, taste Mecklenburg - in short, vacation through all the senses - that is our philosophy.
The Müritz National Park offers nature lovers and explorers undreamed-of possibilities. But also the area around should not be neglected! Natural history tours on foot, by bike or by bus, in the combination of bike and boat tours are offered by us to the interested guest seasonally. For groups, we are happy to create separate programs throughout the year. We often leave the Müritz National Park in order to draw attention to other small paradises. In spring, our ornithologist takes early risers on a bird-watching tour. In July/August there are bike/boat excursions. From August we follow the cranes with eyes and ears.
Special guided tours are available on request for those,
- who just want to have a look (flying visit)
- those who have little or no sight (see differently)
- who have limited mobility (A piece of nature)
- who want to be alone (My favorite corners)
- who love the romantic & special ( Matters of the heart)