Directly at the beautiful Inselsee in Güstrow an extraordinary house is looking forward to your visit. The house has 52 rooms and suites, the restaurant "Schröders" , five function rooms, a wellness area with sauna, steam bath and swimming pool. The hotel is located at the gates of the Barlach town Güstrow in the recreation area Heidberge between forest and lake, quiet and idyllic on the south shore of the Inselsee.
Directly at the beautiful Inselsee in Güstrow an extraordinary house is looking forward to your visit. The Kurhaus am Inselsee looks back on more than 100 years of hotel and gastronomic tradition.
The classic ambience of the house is also reflected in the 52 rooms and suites. A homely atmosphere and a magnificent view of the forest or the Inselsee await every guest. The special comfort in the spacious rooms with telephone, Smart TV, safe, minibar and Nespresso machine is a matter of course for us - as well as sufficient parking space is available directly in front of the house.
The restaurant "Schröders" with its garden terrace awaits you with regional cuisine and a cordial service.
The in-house wellness area has a swimming pool, a Finnish sauna, a steam bath and a solarium. Massages can be booked by appointment. Possible leisure activities: Swimming in the Inselsee, fishing, cycling (bike and boat rental directly at the house), hiking, cutter trips on the Inselsee and much more.
Information about accessibility
- three marked parking spaces are available for people with disabilities
- The path between the parking lot and the entrance is 20 m long and easy to walk and drive on.
- The 250 m long path between the bus stop and the entrance is not easy to walk and drive on.
- Access to the building is possible without thresholds or steps.
- All rooms that can be used and elevated for guests (except the wellness area) are accessible at ground level, via a ramp or by elevator.
- The elevator car is 95 cm x 130 cm (width x depth).
- All passageways/doors are at least 90 cm wide (except for individual doors in the Wellness & SPA area).
- The reception counter is 78 cm high at the lowest point.
- A ramp leads to the restaurant as an alternative to 3 steps (23% incline over a length of 3 m and a width of 105 cm). There are tables in the restaurant that can be moved underneath.
- Available aids: wheelchair, scooter
- there are two accessible double rooms available (rooms 106 and 112)
- The wellness area, the pool and the sauna are accessible only by steps.
- The sauna door is 80 cm wide. A sauna wheelchair can be provided on request through the local medical supply store.