A vacation at FerienGut Dalwitz provides its guests with souvenirs of a very special kind - and plenty of content for the longing suitcase, e.g. the buzzing of bees in the lush cottage garden, the rattle of storks, the clatter of hooves on the old cobblestones, the wide view when riding through nature.....
The FerienGut Dalwitz is a huge adventure playground and not only for the little ones: Where else can guests feel like real cowboys and help on horseback with driving the cattle in and out? For the less experienced, genuine South American Criollo horses are available for gaucho-style Western riding at the "La Primera" breeding farm, which is part of the estate. Meanwhile, the ambitious young riders find their happiness in hours of grooming and petting or in riding lessons. For many young guests, however, it is enough that they are allowed to romp uninhibited across the grounds.
Charming names such as "Hofmeisterwohnung" or "Jägerkate" bear witness to the former use of the now listed buildings in which the vacation apartments are housed. Lovingly renovated and kept in country house style, the handwriting of the lady of the manor Lucy von Bassewitz and her Uruguayan origin is clearly evident in the furnishings, a touch of "Estancia" exudes South American flair in the bright and individually furnished rooms. The interaction at FerienGut Dalwitz is uncomplicated and familiar. Particularly popular is the "Asado," the barbecue held in summer when the weather is good, which Lucy von Bassewitz also brought with her from her homeland to Mecklenburg. Another meeting place is the "Remise," the farm restaurant in the old horse stables.
Gut Dalwitz is a full-time agricultural enterprise. Farming and livestock are not a vacation setting, but the center of an ecological and sustainable economic system. Guests have the opportunity to get to know a modern estate that completely avoids chemicals and genetic engineering.
- Lunge lesson: suitable for all ages, 20 €/30 min
- Individual lessons: up to class M, for all riders, 30 - 40 €/ 45 min
- Group lessons: up to class M, dressage and jumping, max. 4 pers., from 18 €/45 min/person
- Western riding: for leisure riders, from 18 €/45 min/person
- Trail riding: Day rides for saddle fit riders with riding guide, 80 €/person incl. picnic.
- Training: Breaking in of young horses 525 €/month incl. boarding box
- Correction of horses: Price 525 €/month incl. boarding box
- Special features: Weekly hunting training with the dogs of the Mecklenburg pack
- Riding hall: 40 x 20 m, sandy floor
- Riding arena: Riding arena with obstacles, 40 x 80 m, sandy ground, trail arena lawn
- Instruction by qualified personnel: Pferdewirtschaftsmeister and Pferdewirte, Trainer B, Riding, Performance Sports
- School horses/school ponies: 30 horses from 100 to 178 cm, Criollos, Warmbloods, Welsh ponies
- Hire horses/loan ponies: 3, 164 cm, hunting horses
- Guest horse stalls in the stable: 4-15 depending on the season, 3,5 x 4m, 20 €/day
- Feed for guest horses: Feeding 2 times a day with roughage and concentrate, self-watering.
- official riding & driving trails: riding trail network around Gut Dalwitz, 5 cross-country routes with up to 25 km to the individual surrounding manor houses
- Directions: If you are coming from Hamburg A20 Lübeck direction Stralsund, and at the exit Tessin, left direction Gnoien, behind the village Basse, right direction Walkendorf, behind Walkendorf you come to Dalwitz. If you come from Berlin: A19 Berlin direction Rostock, exit Glasewitz, right direction Plaaz you continue until you come to a T-junction with the B108, then right and immediately left in Neu Heinde, after 80 meters, left direction Prebberede. In Prebberede again left to Dalwitz.
- Passenger and/or luggage transfer: Transfer from Laage airport, Laage train station, Tessin, Gnoien and Rostock.
- Our offers: Farm store with farm products, such as organic meat, game, preserves, honey, literature, farm tours for house guests free of charge by appointment, house garden for harvesting.