The German House in Rehna - an unusual half-timbered house.
The German House is one of the oldest houses in Rehna and also one of the most unusual half-timbered buildings in northern Germany. Since 1949, the German House has been a listed building. It was restored in 1952/53 and renovated from 1998 to 2003. Since 2004, the German House has served as the headquarters of the town library, the Plattdeutsche Verein to Rehna e.V., the Kulturinitiative Maurine-Radegast e.V. and the Volkssolidarität.