Villa Sano in Baabe offers everything that belongs to a perfect vacation. In the family and health hotel wishes of families are combined with the individual need for relaxation.
Finally time for family, for the children and for yourself. Time for excursions to the beautiful Island of Rügen, for bathing days on the child-friendly beach of the Baltic Sea and attractive arrangements to support health and well-being. The family and health hotel Villa Sano in Baabe offers everything that belongs to a perfect vacation; here wishes of families are combined with the individual need for relaxation.
The hotel has 60 modern furnished double rooms, comfort double rooms, family rooms and comfort family rooms. All are non-smoking rooms and some rooms have special features to meet the needs of people with disabilities. In the sunny restaurant you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet and varied regional evening buffet including soft drinks, wine and beer.
Children are very welcome. In Villa Kunterbunt, Villa4Kids and in Villa4Teens all age groups find their fun and contact with other children and teenagers. While the boys and girls are well looked after, parents can relax and recharge their batteries in the spacious sauna area.
Villa Sano is located in a special vacation resort, the Baltic resort Baabe, in the best neighborhood of Goehren, Sellin and Binz. In only five minutes you can reach the fine sandy Baltic Sea beach. Flat accesses also allow people with limited mobility to relax on the almost 2-kilometer-long stretch of beach at the Baltic resort.
- 2 parking spaces for people with disabilities available (parking space size: 300 cm x 600 cm; distance to the entrance 40 m). The parking spaces are not marked.
- The surface of the path is low-vibration and easy to walk and drive on.
- The entrance is accessible without thresholds or steps.
- The counter at the reception is 75 cm to 102 cm high. There is an equivalent possibility of communication in a sitting position.
- The doors and passages in the raised areas are at least 90 cm wide
- (exceptions: sauna door with 84 cm, bathroom door in room 201 with 87 cm).
- All rooms that can be used by guests and are raised are accessible at ground level or by elevator.
- The elevator in building A takes you to the elevated room 201 and the wellness area, while the elevator in building B takes you to the elevated room 303. The elevators are identical in construction. The cabins are 250 cm x 167 cm. The controls are arranged on a horizontal control panel (height of the command devices: 98 cm to 130 cm).
- In the restaurant there are tables that can be moved underneath.
- Aids offered: nursing bed via ambulance service
- accessible room 201 (double bed room) in house A
- accessible room 303 (double bed room) in house B
- In the changing room and sauna, the movement area is at least 150 cm x 150 cm.
- The door width to the sauna is 84 cm.
- Seating is available in the locker room.
- Public WC for people with disabilities available
- The movement areas are:
- in front of the WC and the washbasin 140 cm x 95 cm
- to the left of the WC 64 cm x 70 cm, to the right 52 cm x 70 cm.
- There are grab bars on both sides of the WC, the left one can be folded up.
- The washbasin is accessible from underneath and the mirror can be viewed while standing or sitting.