The Bechelsdorfer Schulzenhaus is a branch of the Schönberg Folklore Museum.
In addition to its uniquely ethnographic collection of furniture and textiles, the folklore museum in Schönberg has a special outdoor facility. The "Bechelsdorfer Schulzenhaus" was moved to Schönberg in the 1960s and has since formed the core of the open-air facility, which was planned as the first open-air museum in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. A few years later, the barn was moved from the Schulzenstelle in Bechelsdorf to Schönberg. The Bechelsdorf Schulzenhaus has undergone several extensions since it was built around 1525. The current condition of the rebuilt Low German Hall House in Schönberg corresponds to that of the farmhouses in the former Principality of Ratzeburg around 1800. The outdoor area is open from May to October.