The new exhibition venue in the Kronprinzenpalais in Putbus.
In 1859, the master mason Kummer built the corner building Am Circus 1. The house got the name Kronprinzenpalais because the Rügen knighthood wanted to give this building to Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm of Prussia and his wife for their stays in Putbus. The building was completely renovated in 2012 by the DKB Foundation. The upper two floors house the office of the Southeast Rügen Biosphere Reserve. The first floor and the cellar vaults are shared by kunstfest rügen e.V. under the artistic direction of Susanne Burmester and the DKB Foundation. Since Easter 2013, exhibitions of contemporary art and cultural events have been held here regularly.