The cinema, built in 1907, is one of the oldest objects of its kind in the world. Furthermore, it belongs to the 20 best cinemas in the world according to the magazine "Total Film". The cinema hall has 82 seats; next door there is a small café.
One of the oldest cinemas in the world, works continuously since 1907. The cinema was entered in the Guinness Book of Records in 2005. Unfortunately, a few years later it was proved that there is still an older cinema in the world in France. So, after the honorary title, a small saturation deficit remained. Its first owner was Otto Blauert, who sold it a little later to Albert Pitzke. The new owner bought out most of the cinemas in the city as long as he lived, because he did not allow anyone to run the cinema business in Szczecin. The new owner of the cinema is the proponent and propagator of the ambitious cinema, which inspires a lot of thought. The mood of this place is reflected in the poem by Konstanty Idelfons Gałczyński "Small cinemas are best". In the cinema you can drink tea, coffee or wine during the show. In the projection hall, where there are 82 comfortable armchairs, there is also a very old piano from 1896, on which live music is played during some screenings.